I’m James McIntosh and I have two questions for you:
- How do you boost your career?
- How do you get more job satisfaction?
(A third one would be: How do you make your organization more successful?)
And the answer (to all three) is… by creating outcomes (results) that matter. I learned the answer through my experiences as an independent advisor and coach to CEOs, executives and teams since 1990.
There’s a catch. If you are a leader, an executive or a manager, you are expected to create outcomes that matter. That’s just your job.
But there’s a bonus. Success at your level comes from the outcomes (results) that you create. Doing so is highly satisfying and plainly visible.
I learned to appreciate the “catch” and the “bonus” through my experiences as an executive, an interim CEO and a CEO. (Trust me. Doing the work gives you different insights than to simply advising about the work.)
To emphasize: You boost your career and job satisfaction by creating outcomes (results) that matter.
How do I help leaders, executives, managers and teams create outcomes (results) that matter? And, in so doing, boost their careers and job satisfaction? By using the following coach/advisor options (tried and tested since 1990):
Executive Leadership Coaching:
- Executives must lead. Leaders must execute. For success at the top you must be effective at leading and at executing. (Click here to learn more)
- Over time a gap opens between what your organization offers and what the market expects. You must close the gap to achieve sustainable success. (Click here to learn more)
- Succession planning works better when one person is coached to retire from the role and another is coached to take on the role. (Click here to learn more)
Team Effectiveness Coaching:
- People don’t behave according to your strategies and instructions. They act on their perceptions of strategies and instructions. (Click here to learn more)
- Do you struggle with nonsense at work? I also coach in how to make the nonsense at work work for you. Please visit nonsenseatwork.com to learn more.
Questions? Want to know more?
If you have questions or want to know more, please call me on 804.240.2715
Or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
About James McIntosh (in brief):
- Independent coach, advisor and consultant to executives since 1990
- CEO/President (private company, USA)
- Interim CEO (Industrial Holding Company listed on Johannesburg stock exchange, RSA)
- Executive Board Member (listed Industrial Holding Company, South Africa)