Friday, 31 July 2020
Any Okay Boomer, and even not-so-okay Boomers, will remember the youthful excitement triggered by the mere thought of going with the flow.
But a funny thing happened to Boomers on the way home from their particular Woodstock. They realized that Going With The Flow was only Step One. If we had treated Going With The Flow as the Only Step, we would have become perpetual Peter Pans.
And then? And then next generations would not have had amazing technology to play with today, nor benefited from countless inventions and the wisdom of experts.
But even today, now and then, we go with the flow, don’t we?
Here’s your Friday Trigger Questions:
- Did you go with the flow this week?
- On what?
- Why did you choose that strategy?
- Did it pay off?
For more insight, read the blog “Go With the Flow Until You Are Hungry“
As always, don’t forget to review our 5 regular Friday Trigger Questions:
- What did you succeed at or achieve this past week?
- What had you planned to do or to achieve this week, but did not?
- What did you fail at this past week?
- What surprised you, or caught you unprepared, this past week?
- What important or mutually beneficial relationship changed this week?
Bonus Question: What had you worried or concerned, but never happened?