I’m James McIntosh and I have two questions for you:
- How do you boost your career?
- How do you get more job satisfaction?
(A third one would be: How do you make your organization more successful?)
And the answer (to all three) is… by creating outcomes (results) that matter. I learned the answer through my experiences as an independent advisor and coach to CEOs, executives and teams since 1990.
There’s a catch. If you are a leader, an executive or a manager, you are expected to create outcomes that matter. That’s just your job.
But there’s a bonus. Success at your level comes from the outcomes (results) that you create. Doing so is highly satisfying and plainly visible.
I learned to appreciate the “catch” and the “bonus” through my experiences as an executive, an interim CEO and a CEO. (Trust me. Doing the work gives you different insights than to simply advising about the work.)
To emphasize: You boost your career and job satisfaction by creating outcomes (results) that matter.
How do I help leaders, executives, managers and teams create outcomes (results) that matter? And, in so doing, boost their careers and job satisfaction? By using the following coach/advisor options (tried and tested since 1990):
Questions? Want to know more?
If you have questions or want to know more, please call me on 804.240.2715
Or email me: email@example.com
About James McIntosh (in brief):
- Independent coach, advisor and consultant to executives since 1990
- CEO/President (private company, USA)
- Interim CEO (Industrial Holding Company listed on Johannesburg stock exchange, RSA)
- Executive Board Member (listed Industrial Holding Company, South Africa)